How we work @ Beer Fietsen
We follow 3 simple steps
1. Before buying a new bike we give excellent advice about your future bike. Now you know what your going to buy.
2. When the new bike arrives we will prepare the bike for pick up. When you are in the store we will adjust the height for your body length.
3. After service is the last important step. With a maintenance plan we help you with reminders to take care for the bike. We will make sure the bike drives like a new bike.
Our page is designed in the dutch language. With a translate plugin you can find all the information translated into your own language. We recommend the use the Chrome browser for viewing the website in another language. If we learn about a good translate plugin for Safari or Firefox, we will let you know.
To download the translate plugin use the link below.
Latest bike information.
We regularly follow courses that keep us up to date with the latest developments in the cycling field. This allows us to give you the advice that you expect from us.
Latest developments from Beer F̶i̶e̶t̶s̶e̶n̶ Bikes can be found with the link below.
I alway's find them so friendly.
- Rob Verhoeven (facebook) -
I have been helped enormously at Beer Fietsen. They gave good advice and I am very happy with my purchase. Good people and a top service.
- Simone Krouwer (google) -
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Our family has ordered an Urban Arrow cargo bike from Beer bicycles. We were able to extensively test the cargo bike and the sales lady took ample time for us. All our questions were answered in a clear way.
- Cees Vermeer (google) -
You can find honest craftsmanship here. Everyone gets customized time and attention. Beautiful, unusual bikes.
- Dineke Los (facebook) -
Just picked up our cargo bike from bakfiets.nl. The bike has had a maintenance service at Beer Fietsen and drives fantastic. Thank you very much!
- Thalia van Iperen (facebook) -